Freitag, 9. Juli 2010

The Killer



Fucking feelings in my head
Tell me don't to do this -
I just want to kill 'em all,
But I can't kill myself...

Fucking thoughts in my head
Tell - that's right, that's wrong.
I don't want to hear them -
But they are too strong...

Fucking people around me -
Zombies living still!
I can't longer stand 'em -
Just want 'em to kill!

So I am the killer -
Kill myself and you!
Fear in my head does it -
Don't know what to do...


Eine Reportage über einen Serienmörder inspirierte mich zu diesem Text. Ich fand es interessant, mich einmal in die Lage eines Menschen zu versetzen, der aufgrund eines psychischen Defekts Dinge tut, die ein "normaler" Mensch nie tun würde. Wobei "Normalität" natürlich immer eine reine Definitionssache ist...

The Killer auf YouTube

Bernhard Schornak (The Happy Gravedigger)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen